What is BBG (Buyback Guarantee)
XtraCover BBG is an assurance that you get at the time of purchase of a new device towards the value you will get when you sell your device after usage. XtraCover provides an assured buyback value to it's registered customers for devices which are registered and sold after a period of 3 months and within 3 years. Thus, you get to know the sale price of your device at the time of purchase despite the market fluctuation in Price or Model getting discontinued. You can upgrade to a device by availing of the value paid by XtraCover and just invest in the differential amount.
All this comes while you are sitting in the comfort of your home. Once you place a sale request, we will pickup the device from your home and transfer the amount in your bank account within 7 days.
Get Assured Value of your Device
Know the value of your device at the time of purchase only
Door Step Service
Sell Your Device with the comfort of your home
Best Price Guaranteed
Best Price for your device after the mentioned period
Get Paid even if the device is defective
Get Paid for the device even if the same is defective with SellNCash
A buyback guarantee is a paid offering that provides an assured Buyback value for your phone or laptop. At the time of the sale of your phone or laptop (registered under the program), you simply get in touch with Xtracover to claim your Buyback Guaranteed price
This is best for shoppers who like to upgrade to the latest smartphone or laptop.
The Buyback Guarantee can be purchased on select smartphones or laptops for a nominal fee. It assures you a Buyback value for your phone or laptop. Please view the terms and conditions
A customer is assured a Buyback Guarantee value as long as he/she fulfils the conditions for the program. Buyback Guarantee value may not be awarded or can have deductions in the Buyback Guarantee amount if these conditions are not fulfilled. For instance, if you do not provide the original box and accessories, the Buyback guarantee partner may choose to deduct the value for the same. Certain checks will be performed by the Xtracover pickup agent at the time of pickup to enable a smooth exchange process.
- Brand and model of the old device should match with the original device purchased with the Buyback Guarantee policy
- The IMEI number of the old device should match with the original device purchased with the Buyback Guarantee Policy.
- The phone or laptop should switch on and should be in the ON mode for a minimum of 30 seconds without being connected to a charger
- Phone or laptop screen and the body of the phone or laptop should not be damaged or broken. Products with the following issues will not be picked up:
- Dead pixels, spots, lines or static on any part of the screen/display
- Cracks on the screen or light emitting from the side of the screen
- Cracks on the panel, dents in the body, swollen handsets and devices with missing buttons missing
- Devices with damaged charging port.
- Original box, charger, headphones and accessories to be returned are in good condition
- Screen lock should not be active (all forms of screen lock viz; pattern, pin, password, fingerprint, face recognition, smart lock, etc. need to be deactivated).
- In case of Apple phones or laptops, iCloud account should be dis-associated/unlocked from the phone or laptop
As of now, you can only purchase the Buyback Guarantee together with a smartphone or laptop where Buyback Guarantee is available.
Yes, the Guaranteed Buyback amount will be transferred to your bank account.
No, this is not possible.
You can do one of the following: --Keep your old phone or laptop and not claim the Buyback Guarantee --Return your old phone or laptop and get the Buyback Guarantee amount.
Yes, you need to return the original box, charger and accessories along with the phone or laptop to claim the complete Buyback Guarantee value.
The policy will be applicable from the day the invoice is generated for the new phone or laptop.
Yes, as long as you register after you purchase Xtracover Buyback Guarantee.
An Xtracover pickup agent will visit and pick up your old phone or laptop. The executive will inspect the phone or laptop to ensure it fulfils all obligations of the Buyback Guarantee policy.
Yes, nominal pick up charges may be applicable.
No, the Buyback guarantee becomes void.
No, the Buyback Guarantee value would be available only in the specified redemption window. However, you can still avail of the prevailing regular sell back price for your phone or laptop.
No, the policy lapses on the expiry date and may not be extended or reactivated. However, you can still avail of the prevailing regular sell back price for your phone or laptop.
Yes, you can avail of the Buyback Guarantee from all pin-codes where Xtracover offers a pickup facility.
You can avail Buyback Guarantee as long as the new address falls within the pin-codes where Xtracover offers a pickup facility.
No, this policy cannot be transferred from the original policyholder to someone else.